Horse-owners Guide to Emergency First Aid
Sunday December 1st 2019
9.30 am -1230 pm
VENUE: Witcham Equestrian Centre, Mepal Road, Witcham, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2LD
A Horse-owners guide to know how to cope in an emergency.
Within this 3 hour session we will look at the following most common first aid issues:
- Be prepared - Do you have a plan in case of a First Aid emergency?
- Common Emergency First Aid problems
- Types of Wounds and treatment
- Types of Colic
- Choke and Respiratory problems
- First aid kits contents and how to use
- When to call the vet and classifiying emergencies
There is the option to continue further study and complete our UKRS Online Certified Emergency Equine First Course at discounted rate after attendance)