Certified Equine Emergency First Aid Course (Norfolk)
Sunday September 22nd 2019
9.30 am- 1.00 pm
VENUE: Kimblewick Equestrian Centre,Low Road, North Tuddenham, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 3HF
UK Rural Skills Certified Equine Emergency First Aid Course
A guide to know how to cope in an emergency. A Blended session to help update skills and build confidence.
Within this 3.5 hour theory and practical session we will look at the following most common first aid issues:
- Be prepared - Do you have a plan in case of a First Aid emergency?
- Common Lameness problems - gait abnormalities, abscess, foot penetrations, joint infections, fractures, neurological problems
- Types of Wounds and treatment
- Types of Colic
- Choke and Respiratory problems
- Skin ailments
- First aid kits contents
- When to call the vet and classifiying emergencies
Upon completion of course and online assessment candidates receive Certification from UK Rural Skills
PRICE: £45 to include UKRS Certification
Delivered Qualified Equine Veterinary Nurse
TERMS OF BOOKING:
FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED AT TIME OF BOOKING TO RESERVE A SPACE. PLEASE NOTIFY ORGANISER IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND. REFUNDS AVAILABLE UPON NOTIFICATION OF CANCELLATION AS LONG AS 72 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT. NO REFUNDS WITHIN 72 HOURS OF EVENT (UNLESS EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES). THE ORGANISER RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR CANCEL THIS EVENT. ALL MONIES WILL BE RETURNED IN EVENT OF ORGANISERS CANCELLATION.